As we announced through our WoW Esports live stream, Season 2 of the Mythic Dungeon Invitational is virtually right here! It’s time for the ideal dungeon teams from around the globe to show us what you have got. To kick issues off, we wanted to share some additional particulars on this season’s Proving Grounds.
Like last season, we’re kicking things off using a period we call Proving Grounds when teams come collectively to prove they’ve got what it requires. This year’s Proving Grounds will likely be related to final year’s, using a couple of slight modifications.
The Proving Grounds period kicks off for the Europe area on February 28 at 08:00 CET. Week 2 starts March 7 at the very same time, plus the Proving Grounds ends March 13 at 16:00 CET. This can make sure that their runs line up with all the acceptable Mythic Keystone affix rotation cycles.
During the two-week Proving Grounds period, you’ll form a group of five pals and tackle the highest difficulty Mythic Keystone dungeons you can handle. Your purpose is to complete a total of five level 23 Mythic Keystone dungeons over those two weeks. Bear in mind the following:
1. Your group should have the exact same 5 player characters for all 5 runs; you can’t swap in a different character.
2. Duplicate dungeons will not count toward your runs, so ensure you tackle an assortment.
3. Runs have to be completed inside the Keystone timer to count (the timer varies by dungeon).
As soon as your group has completed the dungeons around the essential difficulty, you will need to have to decide on a team captain to register your group. Verify back on this post when the Proving Ground period ends to study far more about where and how you can submit your ideal time.
If your group clears the dungeons, submits their occasions by the deadline, and meets the specifications (regional eligibility, accounts in excellent standing), you will obtain an invitation for the Mythic Dungeon Invitational tournament realm for the subsequent stage from the tournament: the Time Trials.
We’ll post the official guidelines for the tournament soon, but inside the meantime, make certain that you as well as your group members meet our regional eligibility needs:
1. Americas – This area involves legal residents on the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina, excluding the U.S. states of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota, and Vermont, the Canadian province of Quebec, and where otherwise prohibited or restricted.
2. Europe – This region contains legal residents of Algeria, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, the Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, State of Qatar, Sweden, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Turkey, plus the United kingdom, excluding exactly where otherwise prohibited or restricted.
3. China – This region incorporates legal residents in the People’s Republic of China, excluding where otherwise prohibited or restricted.
4. Asia-Pacific – This area incorporates legal residents of Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Indonesia, excluding where otherwise prohibited or restricted.
Just a reminder: you can get 5% coupon code at no cost to the reps for those who Obtain Warmane Gold order from this article.