A guide to the new tremors currents events and achievements added with August 23 Game Update. Updated Aug 31, 2016.
- 1 Rewards
- 2 Getting Started
- 2.1 Map Rotation
- 2.2 Getting the Sensor
- 3 Using the Sensor Tracker
Completing the Transfer Chaser achievement from this installation of Current Events will reward you with a Destroyer Weapon Crate that unlocks the collection for Primordus Weapons that already exists in the game. Completing this collection reward you with an ascended Great Destroyerâ€™s Talon [&AgEENgEAAA==].
- It costs 20 Destroyer Lodestones to make one-handed weapons, 15 for offhand and 30 for two-handed. It will cost you 450 Destroyer Lodestones for the full collection in addition to the other mats.
- Destroyer Cores can be promoted to Lodestones in the mystic forge by using the following recipe: 2x Destroyer Core, 1x Bottle of Elonian Wine/Mystic Binding Agent, 1x Pile of Crystalline Dust, and 1x Mystic Crystal.
First you need to find Seis Burntheart. She is a NPC on a timer rotating between maps. The timer seems to be ~5 days meaning that Seis will only change maps every 5 days.
If you missed Seis at a map, you can go to that map and talk to the Elemental Sprite instead at where Seis should be. This allow you to continue with this current event even if you started late or had to miss days.
1. Frostforge Sound — [&BHoCAAA=] (Aug 23-27 pre reset)
2. Snowden Drifts — [&BLUAAAA=] (Aug 27 â€“ Aug31 pre-reset)
3. Lornarâ€™s Pass — [&BOwAAAA=] (Aug 31 â€“ Sept 5 pre-reset)
4. Bloodtide Coast — [&BKYBAAA=] (Sept 5 â€“ Sept 9 pre-reset)
Getting the Sensor
Once you find her, talk to her and she will give you the achievement Disturbance in the Depths — 5 AP and start the achievements for Transfer Chaser and Sensor Scouter.
Make sure to talk to her again and click the option to get started to receive the sensor tracking device for the current map.
It will appear as a special action button with 10s cooldown.
Using the Sensor Tracker
Once you have the sensor tracker, click on it and it will display a couple of symbols, including the locations of the 5 sensors you have to find. The symbols point to the locations of the sensors.
- Green symbol means the sensor is very close.
- Blue symbol means the sensor is kinda close.
- Red symbol means the sensor is very far.
The locations for the sensors are client side so you will need to find them yourself. They appear as tiny yellow clouds on the ground. You have 30 minutes to find all 5 sensors or sensors reset and you gotta start over again.
The sensor tracker bugs out sometimes and tell you the sensor is north even though you are on the north end of the map. If that happens, waypoint to a different location and start again.
When you find a sensor, the achievement for Transfer Chaser won’t update. That achievement is for finding sensors in 5 maps and will update once you find all 5 sensors in a map.
Once you find all 5 sensors within a map, Transfer Chaser achievement will update and you will also get the achievement — Sensor Scouter — [Map] worth 5 AP per map.
Go back to Seis Burntheart in your map and she will tell you the next map he will switch to. You will need to play the wait game for Seis and then do it again in the next map until you finish the Transfer Chaser achievement.